5.21.2015

Kane Hat



In February Courtney and I visited our LYS Loop so that she could buy some yarn to make me a belated birthday cowl. I had just finished two Hutchin hats, one for me and one for my mom, so I had hats on the mind...they are such a fun quick project. After trying on some of the fun shop samples, I  fell in love with the Kane Hat. It is a super simple knit and very flattering. Plus I couldn't leave the shop empty handed so I grabbed a skein of MadelineTosh Merino DK in Charcoal which included the hat pattern.

As soon as we got home, I cast on. It only took me two afternoons to knit, so I was wearing it Monday morning on my way to class. I love how soft it is AND how it covers my ears!


Pattern // Kane Hat
Yarn // Tosh Merino DK
Needles //  Size 6 [DyakCraft Darn Pretties in Rosewood] + Size 7 DPNs
Ravelry Notes // Here

No comments:

Post a Comment