3.02.2015

January 2015 | Recap

What happened in January?

It SNOWED!

I got sick and missed the first week of marathon training, but Courtney made me homemade no-chicken noodle soup with homemade whole wheat bread.


My new sewing machine arrived. It's a Janome 2030 DC and I love it!


Courtney and I went to Hub Bub and tried Dottie's Donuts...yum! The latte was better than Starbucks, but the cafe was crowded and hipster-ish.


Made spicy cashew dressing...new favorite salad dressing.


I worked on Courtney's sweater. This is 'concentration knitting'. The charts are easy to memorize, but keeping track of three at a time adds a bit of difficulty.


Tried the new Green Line Cafe. More low key and better stocked with donuts than Hub Bub.


Bought some fun new planner goodies. Can I just say how much I love those Staedtler pens?


I finally caved and bought a Patagonia Better Sweater...it was on clearance. Score!

Made a Linden Sweatshirt, Scout Tee, and Tiny Pocket Tank (minus the pocket). Post coming soon!

Had fun decorating my planner.


Goodbye January, hello February! 

No comments:

Post a Comment