I've been slacking on my monthly goals. I never recapped how I did in March and didn't even bother making goals in April and May. I had a lot on my plate with school and running, so they kind of fell to the side. School is easing up and I'm more motivated to blog, so I have big plans for June!
// Craftiness //
- Finish my Melodia shawl - This is a knit along with an opportunity for a prize, so it WILL get done.
- Finish my Tales from the Isle of Purbeck MKAL (again, another knit along).
- Finish Courtney's sweater - I've been saying I'm going to finish it for months, so I just need to jump back in and get it done.
- Sew 3 garments - I have two cut out, so I'm on my way!
// Fitness //
- Not miss a run in June! Which really means don't miss runs unnecessarily.
- Add strength training to my routine - I work AT the gym, this shouldn't be so hard!
// Life //
- Keep the blog updated. I've enjoyed coming up with new post ideas, taking pictures, and writing about my life.
- Keep using my big camera a lot
I'm hoping for a productive month!