6.01.2014

May 2014 | Recap

May was busy busy busy!

At the beginning of the month, I decided I needed a new purse ASAP and I wanted it done before I my trip to Philadelphia. That meant figuring out size/materials and making the bag quickly. I knew that I wanted to use some leather that I had bought on my last trip to SF, so I designed the bag around that. The across body strap was the hardest part to figure out. Although I did find a pretty cool leather store in Sacramento called Tandy Leather Factory.




I bought my mom a Fitbit Flex for Mother's Day and then promptly bought one for myself. As someone who likes to cross things off the list, it does motivate me to move more. Especially on the days I don't run.


I took a week long trip to Philadelphia, more about it here.


Nate graduated from high school

I got to eat the famous banana cream pie at Frank Fat's and see Wicked!





Goodby May, hello June!

1 comment: