5.17.2013

What's new?

Long time no see, eh? Exciting times around these parts.

My senior capstone won second place in a research paper competition, but more on that later when it's actually released. 

I started running again, but the scariest part is that I've signed up for a full marathon training program with Courtney and my mom. I've done three half marathons since July 2012, but this takes crazy to a whole new level. I'm not sure if I'm actually going to sign up and run the full marathon, but I think it'll be a good way to get fit!

I've been researching canning recipes and how to's for the past few days. After doing some reading, it seems a lot easier than I originally thought. So this weekend Courtney and I are planning on going to an organic u-pick strawberry farm and picking some fresh strawberries to can jam! We'll start with something easy, but this summer I want to can pickles, tomato sauce, and lots of different jams. 

P.S. I'm obsessed with knitting socks. Current favorites:
Hermione's Everyday Socks
Fleegle Heel 

No comments:

Post a Comment